Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dreams..

For the last two days i had really weird dreams..

Firstly:
I found myself stealing some sort of food in my dreams.. gave some sort of sweet to a little kid..but after that i was found to steal those food.. of coz accusations came but it felt like in my dreams i try to deny everything.. I mean..seriously I would never do that in real life but why did this sort of dream came up ... i actually found it quite scary that i would steal in my dreams..o my..

Secondly:
Just las nite, i dreamt myself scolding and quarrelled furiously with someone that I used to hate because she did something wrong to my family members..she not only hurt the ones i love emotionally and deceived them in monetary terms..but i thought my hatred for her had reduced..but in that dream i can remember vividly the way i scolded and curse her and let off my tantrum was something i would never imagine myself doing.. i was really damn furious in that dream..

Conclusion:
What has got into me these few days in dreams? Is my life too stress that i can't express it anywhere but to characters in my dreams? All i know is that i had been scolding and quarrelling with others in my dreams these two days..it's really pathetic right?..*Sigh*

But i kind of enjoy my current job project..so i presume the stress doesn't come from there..

Oh well, my work schedule has been fixed..i'll be goin to Jiangsu,China on 21 Dec and will be back to Singapore from Shenzhen only on the 23 Jan 2009. I really wish my manager will approve my CNY leave coz i wanted to go back home to spend time with family and relatives and those CNY FOOD!.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment